1.Download and install GSE App from the App Store.
2.Once you have the GSE App Installed, Open it up & you will see the home screen Displaying the Example Playlists provided by Apple
3. Now hit the three horizontal lines in the top left of the screen, to bring up the drop down menu Hit the ‘Remote Playlists Option>
4.Once you have hit the Remote Playlist option, you will see the Add M3U URL option; Hit that
5. You will be taken to the next screen, where you will add the M3U Url sent to you in your ‘new account information’ email, Ensure you replace the username and password with your unique IPTV account Username & Password.
6. Now you will get another pop up showing the EPG auto mapping option, we will leave this for now, Just hit Ok at this stage
7. Now that you’ve entered the url & given the playlist a name, head back to the home screen & you should now see your new iptv playlist there, underneath Apple’s example playlists & titled ‘sasiptv’
8. Now just hit the three horizontal lines next to your new iptv Playlist, Hit download to local playlist Or Add Playlist to Database
9. Now you want to give the playlist we are about to save a name, then hit ADD
10. If all data is entered correct you should see the ‘Download successful Notification’. Now when you open up your GSE App on your iPad or iPhone, your iptv channels will pop up 11. To Add the Epg url sent to you in your New Account information’, simply hit the three horizontal lines in the top left of the screen,
12. In the options menu, you will see an EPG option, hit that
13. Then simply input your EPG Url into the relevant boxes & hit save/download/Update Or refresh.
That will download the latest/Updated TvGuide priovided by iptv provider to ensure you can see whats on next, later or even up to 7 days ahead.